Sunday, September 25, 2011

5 Months

It has been quite an adventure so far with Aaron being 5 months old now. Of course he did just turn 5 months last Monday, but still it's been exciting. Just a couple of days ago he discovered his voice. He now LOVES to scream!  His teething has started to get worse than what it usually is, we feel so bad for our little man, because we can only do so much to keep him comfortable and pain free. He has sticky hands now, and everything he can get his hands on goes straight to the mouth, and I do mean EVERYTHING, even mommy's hair, and let me tell ya he has quite a grip when it comes to grabbing hair.

About two weeks ago he rolled over for the first time from his tummy to back, I was in complete shock! I must say though that I had a feeling, mother's intuition is setting in I guess. He just looked at me and laughed after he did it, a couple of days after that big accomplishment, he rolled from his back to his tummy, which is his least favorite thing to do, he gets upset once he is on his tummy though.
 
Motherhood has been amazing! I found myself looking at Aaron the other day, and all of the sudden I started to cry. I just couldn't believe that such a little person could bring so much joy to my life. He just makes my life complete. The best thing in the world is to hear his little laugh, it's music to my ears!  Lately in the last month, he has gotten to where he grabs my face with his tiny hands and pulls me in for a kiss, I get lots of kisses along with a smile.

There have been times lately that I get into a dark place I will admit, and a lot of it has to do with school. It's during those times that I take a look at my son and realize that what happened with school is no big deal at this point, because I now have this little man who loves me unconditionally and relys on me for everything. Being a mother has taught me so much. God is amazing in the way he works in our lives, because I know it's all part of his plan, I just have to be patient and enjoy the ride, because I know eventually I will get where I need to be when it comes to having a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment