Thursday, December 15, 2011

6 Months

It's a little hard to believe that Aaron is already 6 months old, we never thought 6 months would go by this fast!  He has become quite the rollie pollie around the apartment and is learning to sit up on his own, which makes me a little sad, because he is getting to be such a big boy and not really a baby baby anymore.  Around the first week in October, he cut two teeth, at the same time!  Andrew has been telling me that every time I complain that he is behind on something he comes back and does it 2x what he is suppose to, so I guess I should stop. 

He has recently picked up on how to say "dada" and "momma," which is music to our ears!  He is a champ when it comes to eating solid foods, he loves mostly single ingredients when it comes to vegetables but will eat mixed fruits, he's already picky like mommy and daddy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment