Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3 Months Going on 4!

Well since the last blog post, Aaron has discovered his voice, how to jump up and down in his jumper and still loves his hands in his mouth.  He is working on rolling from his tummy to his back, but not fully there yet.  He has been sleeping through the night still, about 8 hours at a time, but it seems that he will sleep way more for daddy than he will for me.  Today was one of the first times I actually made Aaron laugh out loud numerous times and it was like music to my ears!   He is unofficially around 15 to 16 lbs I think and around 26 to 27 inches long!  His 4 month check up is next Tuesday so we will see if our numbers are close to right.  Now that football season has started, he is loving it!!!  He recognizes his name now when its called and is very curious, daddy and I call him curious george, he he :) 


It is already almost time to upgrade to a bigger car seat, he has figured out how to sit up in his current on as a way of telling us he wants out and well sometimes he can't sit back and stays uncomfortable in the car until we stop and see him, which I do not like at all!  I have a couple of videos and pictures I would like to share that were taken recently, hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment