Monday, February 28, 2011

7 Years....

First day of our Senior Year





Homecoming Senior Year

Senior Prom





We recently passed 7 years, and I can't believe its been that long!  So I decided for this blog post I would share some pictures through those 7 years together.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man as my husband.  Through these 7 years it has just been the 2 of us and soon we will have our new addition, Aaron.  Its hard to believe that through all this time together we finally got married and soon after found out we were going to be parents!  We are both so nervous and so excited at the same time, because this is a huge new role, and its going to be a huge learning experience, but we can't wait!  Although some things did not work out as planned in the past, we know that the good Lord above has a reason and we know that those things will work out when they need to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment